HOW TO BUILD A GARDEN BAR?
Here at Essex Garden Studios, we believe that the more time spent in the garden, the better. This being said, to truly take advantage of this amazingly warm summer weather, we’d like to offer you a step-by-step guide on how to build a garden bar.
Here are the basics steps you will need to follow:
1. Choose a location for your garden bar. It is important to choose a location that is level and has good drainage. If you have an existing patio or deck, this would be an ideal spot for your garden bar.
2. Once you have chosen the location for your garden bar, it is time to start gathering the materials you will need. Some of the basic materials you will need include: lumber (for the frame), plywood, concrete mix, bricks or pavers (for the base), stucco, mortar, and tile (for the countertop).
3. The next step is to build the frame for your garden bar. Once the frame is complete, you will then add the plywood and concrete mix to create the base.
4. After the base is complete, you can then add the bricks or pavers around the perimeter.
5. Once the bricks or pavers are in place, you can then add the stucco to the outside of the bar.
6. The final step is to add the mortar and tile to create a countertop for your garden bar.
Now you have a beautiful garden bar that you can enjoy for many years to come!
If you’d like to discuss your garden build, or get a quote, then please do not hesitate to contact us.